CUTE POEMS


A BROKEN HEART

Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name,
Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don’t pretend,
Remember now he’s just your friend.








LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP ARE SILENT GIFT OF NATURE:
MORE OLD… MORE STRONG…
MORE CARE… MORE RESPECT..
LESS WORDS… MORE UNDERSTANDING. …
LESS MEETINGS MORE FEELINGS…

If i cud reach up and hold a star
4 every time u made me smile
The entire evening sky
Wud b in the palm of my hand.

I have the “I”,
I have the “L”,
I have the “O”,
I have the “V”,
I have the “E”,…
So pls can I have “U”?

If u touch n feel its desire.
If u touch n don’t feel its ignorance,
But u don’t touch n still feels its love.






MY COUNTRY

I don’t want to
light a candle to bury
my rememberance for those who have Died.
My Heart is full of Anger, Resentment, Pain and Revenge.
I see no victory.
I see no reason to
celebrate.
I see no reason to hoist
my National Flag outside
Tajmahal Hotel.
10 terrorist had the
Power to make the
Entire Nation go crazy
for over 60 Hours.
We Must Fight Back.
If the Government
Can’t Save us, let the
Army Rule this Country.
The subtle speeches of Manmohan Singh and Pratibha Patil Fail to Extinguish my Anger.
For the 1st time in my life
I Don’t feel Proud to
be An Indian,
A Country which is
Unsafe, Volatile and
Corrupt.
We Want Reaction.
India needs Leaders
NOT Buffoons.
It’s Time to Wakeup.
Please, forward this message to Your
Entire contact list in
your mobile…
Let us do it in the
hope of getting a
Better Life for
our children.!!