STUPID IRRITATING SMS

I
I l
I lo
I lov
I love
I love you…
I love you the most.
I love you the best.

I love you a lot..

Bcoz MENAKA GANDHI said ” People should LOVE animals.”











However high the
sky may be.
However wide the
river may be.
However strong the
wind may be.
Just remember,

It’s None of
Your Business.!









I had a dream last night
Only you and me..
We were running in a garden, Me in the Front
and You, running
After me.. and with
the background music
of Vodafone..!







ABCDEFGHIJ
A=U r “Attractive.
B=U r “Brilliant.
C=U r “Cute.
D=U r “Dear to me.
E=U r “Excellent.
F=U r “Funny.
G=U r “Great.

H, I, J
Hello, I’m, Joking.









Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

Ah

HAAAccchhi……

Excuse me…!
Sorry for the Disturbance….